Ainslie Laundrette takes pride in caring for the bed linen and clothing you love. We want you to be able to do the same at home. We’ve searched the market and found a product range that meets our high standards and matches our environmental values.
The Laundress products were developed in New York by Gwen Whiting and Lindsey Boyd, two fashion savvy fibre-science graduates. They were frustrated with dingy white T-shirts, faded denim, and prematurely worn garments. They were unsatisfied with the available laundry products, so they decided to research and develop their own laundry solutions, advancing the world of home fabric care in the process.
- More value per wash – Compared to both natural and grocery brands, our highly concentrated products use fewer ounces per load and therefore require less packaging, energy, and water
- Preserve your clothing investments – By taking excellent care of your clothes and correcting issues such as stains, fading, or pilling, The Laundress products extend the life of your wardrobe
- Non-toxic & 100% biodegradable – The Laundress products contain ingredients that are plant-derived (no animal by-products), and all of our products are free of allergens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), petroleum, phthalate, phosphates, parabens, and chlorine bleach
- Highly effective solutions – Formulated with active ingredients—enzymes, color guard, and bleach alternative—that preserve fabrics and colors while targeting stains
- Natural colours – No artificial colors, dyes, or unnecessary additives.*