Our customers say we are funky, friendly, spotlessly clean, and genuinely excellent. Other Canberra laundries recommend us as the city’s best fabric whitening specialists.
Along with providing excellent service, we like to have fun. Our stylish monthly window displays often attract ‘window tourists’. See our Facebook page pictures if you can’t visit us in person.
We maintain environmentally efficient machines and use The Laundress® New York products, an eco-friendly line of detergent and fabric care.
- 7kg capacity top loading Speed Queen machines for self-service
- staffed, secure premises (go for a coffee or groceries with peace of mind!)
- EFTPOS facilities
- machines operated by tokens available from staff
- detergent available from staff for a fee
- 17kg and 25kg commercial machines for doonas, mattress toppers, blankets, rugs and service-industry linens
- ample free parking
- food and drink nearby at Edgar’s Inn or groceries at Ainslie IGA
Ainslie Laundrette owner and manager Jennifer started her working career as a nurse, eventually managing private hospitals. She has qualifications in infection control and has won multiple awards for improving customer service.
Ainslie Laundrette started in 1989, Jennifer bought it in 2011 with a vision for providing an outstanding contemporary, quality laundry service that could make a difference, whether for busy people or large service-industry businesses.
She leads a team of professionals who love what they do. The laundrette is always staffed and you will be greeted by members of the team who can provide advice, or simply take all the hard work out of washing.